Instructions for Renewing Books Online
To renew a book online use the following steps:
- Visit the library online catalog by clicking the link in the upper left of this page or by visiting http://cpcrl.tlcdelivers.com:8080.
- Log in to your library account by clicking the "Log In" link in the upper right portion of the catalog screen (in the gray line across the top). Use your library card number and the last 4 digits of your phone number for your log in information. If you have created an EZ Login, you may use that, too.
- Once logged in, click your name in the upper right section of the screen.
- Click the tab labeled "Account Activity".
- Make sure "Loans" is in orange. If not, click on "Loans." A list of titles you currently have checked out will appear.
- If you only have one title to renew, click the orange "Rewnew Now" button below the title you wish to renew.
- If you have several items to renew, place a check mark in the box next to the titles you wish to renew.
- Once you have marked all of the items you wish to renew, click the blue "Renew" button at the top of the checked column.
- Once renewed, your new due date should appear below the titles.
- If an item is on hold you may not be able to renew the item.
Contact the library at 638-7800 if you have any questions, comments or problems with renewing online.
URL for this page is http://newbern.cpclib.org/nbccpl/renew.html
Updated: October 13, 2016.