Taking practice tests that could help you reach your school and career goals used to be expensive and inconvenient. Now it’s free and completely accessible at home from your local library!
Now available through NC LIVE. You will need to use the current NC LIVE password, available from the Reference Desk.
|Some of the online tests offered by LearningExpress:|
Basic Skills Success
Business Writing Help Center
Catholic High School
ESL (Spanish) Skills Improvement Courses
Job & Career Help Center
Skills Improvement Courses
Technical And Career College Preparation
- Use the link above to go to the Learning Express Website.
- Click to sign-in as a New User.
- Your username is your library card number. (All ten digits.)
- Create your own password - write it down & keep it in safe place.
- Choose your library: C
Once you are signed in, you will be able to take as many tests as you would like. Please remember to sign out!
Tips for LearningExpress:
- If you cannot finish a test, click "Finish Later" at the top of the screen. You will be able to finish the test the next time you sign-in.
- If you have questions about your test, click "Instructions" at the top of the screen.
- If you need to jump to a particular question on the test, click "Questions" at the top of the screen.
- When you are finished with the test and would like to have it graded, click "Score My Test" at the top of the screen.
- Some tests are timed - the timer is located at the top right of the screen.
We hope you enjoy this wonderful resource! If you would like to comment on LearningExpress or if you are experiencing difficulties contact the Reference Desk at the New Bern-Craven County Public Library (252) 638-7808.
URL for this page is http://newbern.cpclib.org/nbccpl/reference/learning.htm
Updated: April 10, 2013.