Summer Reading Program Rules
- The Children's Summer Reading Program is for birth-age 5 and students who have completed grades K-5. Registration begins Monday, June 13, 2016.
- Each child will keep a reading record and is encouraged to read 20 minutes per day. Time spent reading should be recorded by coloring in each 20 minute increment.
- Children may read any books on their reading level. Children who are not yet reading independently may be read to by another reader.
- All reading records must
be turned in to the library by
Friday, August 5, 2016.
Reading Celebrations will be held as follows:
- Read-To-Me participants --Tuesday, August 9, 2016.
- Summer Reading Club participants -- Saturday, August 6, 2016.
- Celebrations are for Read-To-Me and Summer Reading Club participants only. Registration is required for these events. Please register your child at least two days prior to their event.
Summer Reading Program Home Page
URL for this page is